There are a number of ways to share your pride and experiences by volunteering for HMC. The section below provides information about some of the ways to get involved across the College and links to learn more.
In addition to the opportunities below, the Alumni Association Board of Governors (AABoG) welcomes alumni volunteers who have an interest in working with their events, outreach, networking and admissions committees. If you would like more information about working directly with AABoG, please visit the Board of Governors page to find details and contact information for each committee.
The lists below should give you an idea of opportunities that will best match your interests. To request more information on any of the opportunities listed below, please submit our Volunteer Interest Form. If you are not sure about opportunities that best suit your needs, please contact the Office of Alumni and Parent Relations.
Thank you for your interest!
If you are passionate about students, consider:
- becoming an Alumni Admission Ambassador
- serving in the HMC Mentoring Program (local only)
- supporting a student organization as an Alumni Adviser (coming soon)
- participating in Life After Mudd events, to assist students with career development and life skills
If you are passionate about academics, consider:
If you are passionate about connecting alumni, consider:
- acting as your Class Correspondent
- supporting activity in our Regional Networks
- becoming a Welcoming Volunteer for alumni moving to your area
- getting involved with your Reunion Planning Committee
If you are passionate about giving back, consider: